Re: TTITLE question

From: Matt B. <mcb_at_fightspam.sd.znet.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 19:33:44 -0800

"R & M Materials Handling, Inc." <khsrmh_at_erinet.com> wrote in message news:3a1195df$0$1521$53a6afc1_at_news.erinet.com...
> I'm running an older version of *SQLPLUS.
> Is there a way to have TTITLE text line to print when no rows are selected
> in the query?
> All I get to the spooled file is the line "no rows selected"
> Thanks,
> sandy.eisman_at_rmhoist.com

Select a dummy character like this

set feedback off
select ' ' from dual;
set feedback on

This will run a successful select statement regardless of what your other select does.

Might wanna play with this before and after your original SQL statement and just see if one produces a better result than the other (after is probably better so you get a "blank" line at the end of your report rather than at the beginning).

-Matt Received on Wed Nov 15 2000 - 04:33:44 CET

Original text of this message