Resizing windows

From: Arie Mars <arie_at_pca-online.nl>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 14:51:23 +0100

Hello,

a few questions on resizing a window. (Forms 6i)

  1. Wy aren't frames not automaically resized, when the window has been resized.
  2. In Delphi frames are automatically resized to fill the top,bottom,left,right or even the remaining part of a canvas. What about Forms6?
  3. When I call SHOW-WINDOW after I resized a window with the mouse, it sizes back to its default widht/height. Do I have to alter these settings myself in the on-window-resize event?

Arie Mars
arie_at_pca-online.nl Received on Fri Nov 10 2000 - 14:51:23 CET

Original text of this message