(unknown charset) Re: JDBC connection.

From: (unknown charset) Nassif <nassifnassif_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 13:59:35 -0500

You do not need any cartridge, you need to have your JDBC drivers installed for 8.0.5 and 8.1.5.  And you can either use thin client JDBC where you specify in your connection the host name, sid, port, oracle user and password, or the regular driver where you would use your tnsname service name,oracle user and password. There is some example in the oracle docs. nassif