Re: Report 6i, changed table name, compile error

From: Stephan Langer <slanger_at_dixi-wc.de>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 08:23:45 +0100

hi

just use aliases (even if it seems useless in this case) select column1 column1, colums2 column2, ... from table

if this doesn't word, first try different names as aliases then the real column name.

i suppose once you've got it using the alisases in the query you can remove them without changig the names again (just try after saving)

hth
SL