OLEDB,ASP

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:33:17 +0100

Hi

I am attempting to debug a web site developed for us using Access as a backend! I have migrated the db across using Migration workbench. So Far so good it appears. I have changed the ado connection in the asp pages so that it now reads

set conn = server.createobject("adodb.connection") conn.open "tnsalias","username","password"

this worked at first. However I now get "provider specific error :not enough storage to carry out the requested operation"

I am not , at this stage doing any inserts etc and do not have any messages in either the alert.log or any user trace files. In addition there is plenty of space in the schemas tablespaces anyway. Has anyone come across similar problems and/or can point me at a good diagnostic route.

NT4 SP6A IIS4
ORACLE 8.1.6.0
OLEDB 8.1.6 (off the same CD).

TIA