Oracle workflow engine available

From: Pradeep Solanki <pradeep.solanki_at_raremedium.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 16:01:31 -0700

Hi,

For a client project we're trying to automate a process. We're evaluating various workflow vendors. How does the Oracle workflow engine compare to other workflow engines.

Is the workflow engine a separate purchasable which could be used to write custom application ? If not, what product replaced it ?

If someone has any experience with using/ implementing the Oracle workflow engine and/ or the Oracle Professional Service Automation suite which they could share I would greatly appreciate that.

Thanks !

Pradeep
pradeep.solanki_at_raremedium.com Received on Fri Oct 20 2000 - 01:01:31 CEST

Original text of this message