Re: JDeveloper. Is it to be installed on the workstation or server?

From: Frank <frankbo_at_interaccess.nl>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 12:34:37 +0200

1 file server install should do.
[Quoted] You must install the client software on each PC tho, or else no connections can be made.
JDeveloper has several options:
Oracle Thin JDBC, Oracle OCI-7 or 8 JDBC, Sun JDBC, Other JDBC. Connections can be made using tnsnames, named host, or netname/value pair.

--
Frank
Stacey Dillinger <sdilling_at_tscnet.com> schreef in berichtnieuws