How do I add a button to menu bar?

From: remove_this_to_send <dniel>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:02:41 -0500

All,

[Quoted] I have an application that I built using Oracle Developer/2000 Rel. 2.1 correponding with an Oracle Database (8.0.5).

My application has several tabs where a button resides. The function of the button is the same on each tab - it's purpose is to toggle between the first and last record in each datablock depending on the datablock focus of the cursor. My question is, what is the easiest way to add a button to the menu bar in my application so that I do not have to keep adding the 'toggle' button each time I add a new page? I would hope there would be an easier way than having to rebuild the default menu bar from scratch and then adding my 'toggle' button. Received on Thu Oct 12 2000 - 18:02:41 CEST

Original text of this message