Oracle Reports 6.0 Install problem

From: Julien <jduboc_at_addx-tech.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:59:34 +0200

[Quoted] Hi everyone,

[Quoted] I have been trying to install Oracle Reports 6.0 for weeks, without success. Here is my configuration :
_ Win 98
_ Oracle Client 8.1.6

[Quoted] [Quoted] When i run the setup, i have to specify my Oracle Home Directory. The default is C:\Oracle\Ora81 since Oracle CLinet is already installed on my computer. As i can not specify the same directory, I select another one, let s say C:\Orawin95.
[Quoted] [Quoted] Then the install process stops and a registry error message (can not update [Quoted] the Software key...).

[Quoted] I tried to uninstall Oracle Client, and installed Oracle reports (typical install). The install worked fine.
Then i ran Report Builder, and i got a Windows error message saying the Rwbld60 program crashed.

I might have done something wrong in the install. Actually i do not know what to do.
Please let me know if u have the answer ....

Any answer appreciated

Julien Received on Tue Oct 10 2000 - 13:59:34 CEST

Original text of this message