preventing 2 rows with same "flag" set

From: Eric Givler <egivler_at_flash.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:50:33 GMT

[Quoted] I have a one block form that has a "flag" that stands for "primary location". The user can have many locations that they are allowed access [Quoted] [Quoted] to, but only ONE primary. If the flag is set (the DB has a "Y" in it), then [Quoted] it is brought up as the default location when they enter the application, [Quoted] otherwise they have to select from a list.

[Quoted] I've created a checkbox for the field, but how do I prevent/allow the user [Quoted] [Quoted] to only have ONE "flag" for all his locations instead of multiple? What triggers/code are necessary? I'm using Developer 1.3.2 (32-bit).

Any ideas appreciated. Received on Tue Oct 10 2000 - 18:50:33 CEST

Original text of this message