Mass Retirements and Mass Transfers in Oracle Applications Fixed Assets

From: <eldredjames_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 19:15:43 GMT

I need to modify Mass Retirements and Mass Transfers in Oracle Applications Fixed Assets to supply additional selection criteria. It is no problem to find all components of the Mass Retirement process as the job it calls is a SQLPlus script.

However, the Mass Transfers job runs a binary (I presume ProC) file called FAMTRF. I found the object file (FAMATMN.o) and the make file (FA.mk) but cannot locate any source code.

Can anyone point me to it? Or confirm that it is not available?

                            Thanks,
                            Jim

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Oct 10 2000 - 21:15:43 CEST

Original text of this message