Re: Connect Oracle from Forms Runtime

From: Don Chen <dzdon_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 01:27:18 GMT

Hi,

My solution is to modify the Registered File Types information from Windows Explorer: look under Forms Builders Executable (file extension .fmx) and append the login in id and password to the forms runtime command as in the following example:
C:\ORAWIN95\bin\f50run32.exe "%1" userid=scott/tiger_at_dbserver This works only when you always access the same single server, though.

Don