Re: Commit

From: Scott <swesley_at_student.ecu.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 12:52:30 +0800

I only want it to commit my insert statement. After thorough investigation, it either complains that a null value is being inserted, which definately isn't the case, so I think it may be trying to commit all the empty fields in the table.
Or it complains of a unique constraint error, so it is trying to commit the whole form, existing values and all.

Is there a way to only commit only those changes/updates made by user...? All the values in my insert statement are definately valid. New primary key, populated foreign keys...