Re: best third-party tools

From: <devdev_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 21:53:29 GMT

Let's other people make their own judgement. I have developers seating near me who spend their day in vi and happy with it. I hate vi, should I comment on it as a very bad tool?

People who ask about other tools simply need to see them so they can decide if these tools can do what they want them to do.

In article <8rfmsu$6dm$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   billmil_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> I don't mean to dis you, devdev, but firsthand comments help more than
> the generic "check out...." when a poster asks for specific feedback
 on
> tools.
>
> I've seen too "check out..." many posts from marketing folks. It's ok
> for marketing folks to post, but they should their position clear and
> communicate honestly how they perceive their product's strengths.
>
> bill milbratz
>
> In article <8rdcm4$a8g$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,
> devdev_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> > Check out DB Tools from Softtree. They released an new version
> severals
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 04 2000 - 23:53:29 CEST

Original text of this message