Re: Repository woes - newbie question

From: frank <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 19:55:34 GMT

versions???

1) 804 is desupported by now. Upgrade to 806.
2) If Designer is the Latest (6i) you will need 8.1.6 instead of above listed.
3) Did you in fact create a repository owner as advertised?
4) There are no combo boxes on my RAU screen - there are on the
  installation screen. Do you have read rights on DBA_TABLESPACES?

Frank