Re: Reports 3.0.5 : Select Printer + PaperTray

From: frank <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 19:48:31 GMT

IIRC, there's something like a printer definition file. This is the file, that's being read with the dest=... stuff. If you say nothing, it would be default.???. If dest was HP1, the file would be HP1.??? , etc.
You could try to figure out what is in this file - vague memories about plain text escape sequences, drivers, etc. If so, use.. well you got the idea.
hth, Grtz, Frank