Re: Oracle forms on the Web?

From: John Alexander <jalexander_at_summitsoftwaredesign.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 00:53:38 GMT

Any webserver can be used. You must use JInitiator, but apart from the initial download time (which only happens once), it has little impact on performance, and it is free.
I have been a part of projects that put Forms 5.0, 6.0 and 6i on the web, and from the standpoint of both resource usage and reliability, 6i is the way to go.

John Alexander
www.SummitSoftwareDesign.com