No maxbytes column in dba_data_files in Oracle7

From: Claudia Payer <claudia.payer_at_sued-data.de>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:09:05 +0100

[Quoted] We wrote a standard script "dbsize.sql", which gives us daily information of our databases (Oracle 7.3 and Oracle 8.x). In 8.x we use the column maxbytes of dba_data_files to find out if there is autoextend turned on. But this column is not able in 7.3. Is there any other way to put this information into our script?

Please send me an Email, because I do not look so often into the newsgroups. Thank you,

Claudia Received on Wed Sep 27 2000 - 18:09:05 CEST

Original text of this message