Hide_View doesn't work in Forms 6.0

From: jun zou <cjz1768_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 23:47:07 GMT

Hello, Friends,
[Quoted] [Quoted]   I just converted a form to Forms 6.0 32 bits from 4.5 16 bits.   But I got a problem now. I want to close a window when the user press the cancel button. So I use 'go_item' to move the cursor to another item on another block and then use Hide_View to try to close the window. But this doesn't work????? Another problem is that I can not even close the window by cliking 'X' on the right corner of the window, which is supposed to be the default function provided by Oracle????
 Does anyone have an idea what's wrong with it?  Thanks in advance!!!

Nicole Received on Tue Sep 26 2000 - 01:47:07 CEST

Original text of this message