Temporary tables with Forms 6i and Report

From: Mauro Conti <conti_mauro_at_supereva.it>
Date: 2000/09/20

Hi all,
I'm developping a web application with Forms 6i and Report on Oracle 8.1.6 and OAS 4.0.8. I use a temporary table (with session scope) to store temporary calculations. The data are accessible by the form session but when Form launch Report it establishes a new connection (with the same user as Form) but it can't see the data. I would know if it's possible to the same user to share the temporary data among two different sessions (some dynamic dictionary table?).
Thanks,
Mauro Received on Wed Sep 20 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message