Developer Question

From: dniel navarro <dnavarro_at_intervoice.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:02:52 -0500

Greetings,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm basically a beginner to using Developer/2000 Rel.2.1 and I am currently
developing a client-side app. against an Oracle database (8.0.5). My question is how do you dynamically load values in a datafield object depending on
the focus of the cursor in another datablock field. For example if I have two
tables, CUST_STATE table and CUST_ZIP_CODE table, and my CUST_STATE table is hardcoded with the following data: AL, AZ, CA . I would to see in my form/report where my Zipcode block is dynamically loaded with the appropriate zipcodes that are related to the user's focus in
the the State block, i.e. if focus on 'CA' then load '92111', '90210' and so on in
the Zipcode block.

Thanks for any hints or code examples.
Daniel N.
System Engineer. Received on Mon Sep 18 2000 - 18:02:52 CEST

Original text of this message