Re: How to set SYSDATE?

From: Frank <frankbo_at_interaccess.nl>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:56:54 +0200

That would be the other way around?
The system runs DST, Oracle not - hence summertime for OS makes Oracle 1 hour late.
When DST ends, both are the same again.

Would it make sense when the database did an update on 02:35 am, only to revoke that
half an hour later, on 02:05 am??? Oracle will not do DST.

--
Frank
Connor McDonald <connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com> schreef in berichtnieuws