How can I select multiple entries from parameter form

From: Michael Cooke <mick_at_cook161.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 23:26:31 +0100

Oracle 7.3.3 NT4 SP3
Forms 4.5 Reports2.5

scenario - I have to create a number of inventory reports. The user requires an option to select 1 or more categories [from a parameter form]to us in thhe reports

I have been trying to find out how, if possible I can create a parameter list from which I can select more than 1 item.

I have a feeling that it can't be done and I will have to create a form and figure a way to select the required items from that? If this is the only way dos anyone have an example of how? I would be eternally greateful as at present the reports I want to put into 2.5 are in MS Access [which has multiselect available]

regds
Mick
p.s I work in a prison and they have threatened to lock me up until I find a solution. Received on Thu Sep 14 2000 - 00:26:31 CEST

Original text of this message