export database error - when run from cron

From: Jan Kucharski <jkucharski_at_altavista.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 11:55:07 +0100

Hi,

[Quoted] when I use unix cron to execute my export the foolowing error is displayed:

Message 206 not found; No message file for product=RDBMS, facility=EXP:

[Quoted] Release 8.1.5.0.0 - Production on Mon Sep 11 11:25:01 2000
[Quoted] (c) Copyright 1999 Oracle Corpo
[Quoted] Invalid format of Export utility name
[Quoted] Verify that ORACLE_HOME is properly set
Export terminated unsuccessfully
[Quoted] EXP-00000: Message 0 not found; No message file for product=RDBMS, facility=EXP EXP-00222: Message 222 not found; No message file for product=RDBMS, facility=EXP

yet when I run it from command line ( interactivelly ) then the export proceeds ok.
I am doing this as the user Oracle ( owner of the database ). My parfile has
userid=uname/pass_at_connect_string

and all the files are fully qualified.

What can be the problem ?

Thanks for any answer,

Jan
jkucharski_at_altavista.net Received on Mon Sep 11 2000 - 12:55:07 CEST

Original text of this message