Re: Converting forms 6.0 fmb file to PL/SQL Web based applicatio

From: Scott <me_at_me.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 14:27:14 GMT

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Forms Builder 6.0 has that, but Forms Builder 6i does not. All it has is client/server and debug. That is the first thing I noticed when I first ran Forms Builder 6i.

If my instructor was correct, there must be some utility somewhere that takes the FMB file and creates a PL/SQL package from it. It sounds strange to me, but the instructor seemed very knowledgeable about things. I have tried numerous times to email her, but she is not responding.

Thanks,
Scott