Oracle iAS?

From: Cristian Veronesi <c.veronesi_at_crpa.it>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 14:13:36 +0200

Does someone has some info about Oracle iAS - some *real* info, not the blah blah blah that you can find on the Oracle website? Since it is considered not only as the next major release of the Application Server, but even as a new product (release 1.0!) I wish to know if is a mature product or not. We are using WAS 3.0 that is full of bugs, but we do not want to worsen the situation. Another question: since the complete product name is "Oracle Internet Application Server 8i" I wish to know if it works only with Oracle 8i or if we can keep the database and the PL/SQL stored procedure in our 7.3.4 version for now.

Best Wishes, Cristian

--

Cristian Veronesi ><(((( > http://www.crpa.it

Haste is of the devil, and tardiness from the All-Merciful
(oriental proverb)