Re: Measuring I/O at the session level

From: Max <max_stout_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 13:35:58 -0400

I found this on Oramag's site. There are may more. Let me know if that's what you need.

/*******************************************************************/
/* FILE         : j_cpusess.sql                                    */
/* PURPOSE      : To display the sessions and their sqltext for cpu*/
/*                intensive processes.                             */
/* AUTHOR       : Jayant R Kulkarni (WIPRO ORACLE SUPPORT).        */
/* DATE         : 14 Jan 1999                                      */
/*******************************************************************/
cl scr
prompt Displaying The CPU Intensive Oracle Processes ... prompt
prompt
[Quoted] !ps -eaf -o pcpu,pid,user,tty,comm | grep ora | grep -v \/sh | grep -v ora_ | so
rt -r | head -20
column username format a10
column terminal format a9
column sql_text format a30
prompt
prompt
prompt
prompt Enter The UNIX PID :
accept PID

SELECT a.username, a.terminal, a.program, b.sql_text FROM v$session a, v$sqlarea b, v$process c WHERE ( c.spid = &PID OR a.process = &PID )

AND     a.paddr = c.addr
AND     a.sql_address = b.address

/