Frames in WebDB?

From: Dave <fornalskyd_at_mediaone.net>
Date: 1 Sep 2000 11:37:02 -0500

[Quoted] Hi all,

There's a frames driver in WebDB, but as far as I can tell, it only allows you to create two frames, and then they need to be based off a query. I just have a static page of frames/pages that I want to display.

I created a dynamic page with the framset tags, and pointed the frames to other dynamic pages, but when I try to display the frame page, it only comes up blank. When I look at the code, WebDB is, natually, putting the <FRAMESET> tags within the body of the page, so I'm guessing that's why the page is blank.

So, how can I create frames in WebDB without using the frame driver? How can I put a <FRAMESET> tag just after the <HTML> tag if WebDB is creating the <HTML> and <BODY> tags automatically? I can't find any option/setting to allow me to put code between the <HTML> and <BODY> section. I tried creating a template as well, but apparently templates can only be applied to parameter forms (or the frames driver which I can't use).

What's the secret? Can this be done? TIA!

  • Dave