Webdb Reports

From: Robert Garcia <Robert.Garcia_at_fm.ucsb.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 20:57:21 GMT

Greetings:
I'm trying out Webdb...seems to be pretty nifty, but appears to have some major limitations. For example, I have 2 tables. Table_A has a one to many relationship to Table_B. I would like to put information from TABLE_A into the header of the report, and have the related data from Table_B in the body. This should be a really simple thing to do, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get the data out of Table_A into the header. Has anyone done this?

TIA
Bob Garcia Received on Fri Sep 01 2000 - 22:57:21 CEST

Original text of this message