Re: WebDb Site: LOV with folders link

From: Alessandro Nazzani <alexnsb_at_tin.it>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 13:19:04 GMT

John,

thanks for your reply.

I have defined a LOV into the Shared Component Library: what I'm after at the moment is how to display this LOV in my home page and how to link each entry to the desired page. I must be missing something obvious but I was unable to find out what so far.

Alex.

In article <nAar5.12850$C42.473915_at_newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,   "John A. Pearson" <jpearson_at_wellesley.edu> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In WEBDB, goto to the Shared Component Library area, then
> goto Manage Lists of Values. At this point a wizard will appear
> and from there use the online help if you need it........
>
> Also, goto technet.oracle.com and obtain the tutorial on WEBDB.
> This will help you get going.
>
> --
> John A. Pearson
> Project Manager
> Wellesley College
> Simpson Hall, Rm 210
> (781)-283-3515
> 106 Central Street
> Wellesley, Ma 02481
> "Alessandro Nazzani" <alexnsb_at_tin.it> wrote in message
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'm building my first site with WebDb 2.2 and I'd like to display,
 in
> > the top banner, a LOV (combo box) containing the list of folders
 (the
> > same that appears in the Navigation Bar).
> >
> > How can I do that? Can somebody point me in the right direction?
> >
> > TIA.
> >
> > Alex
> >

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Sep 01 2000 - 15:19:04 CEST

Original text of this message