Re: Borland C++ Builder & OCI 7.* & creating own DLL (sorry it's long)

From: Bartosz Zembrzuski <Bartosz.Zembrzuski_at_softax.com.pl>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 17:30:15 +0200

Hi

Although no one answers, I found the solution. Maybe in the future someone will make use of it.

The reason was an order of libraries passed to ilink32. I've passed import32.lib in the beginning, and that was a mistake. Import32.lib found OCI functions in library MTXOCI.DLL, and skipped functions from OCI.LIB.
That isn't exactly what I want :(((

Solution is to move import32.lib to the end of library list passed to ilink32.

Now everything works. Received on Fri Sep 01 2000 - 17:30:15 CEST

Original text of this message