Urgent - Install SecurID on ACE and Oracle816

From: Brian Yan <by999_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:43:59 GMT

Hi there,

 I need to install SecurID on Oracle816. This is the specs of my  environment:

 ACE Server 3.3 on Sun Solaris 2.6
 Oracle816 with Advanced Network Option on Sun Solaris 2.6

 All the documentation from the Oracle816 manual only talks about the installation based on ACE Server 1.2.4 or 2.0. However, I need some  documentation on the ACE Server 3.3 on Unix. Does anyone has experience this kind of installation? Any information or any pointer to the related  documentation would be highly appreciated!

 Thank you very much!

 Brian

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Aug 30 2000 - 20:43:59 CEST

Original text of this message