Installing Oracle Developer From Oracle Technology Network Download

From: Greg Teets <gteets_at_rr.cinci.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 15:02:19 GMT

I have download the Oracle Developer installation file from OTN. After I installed it, when I tried to run SQLPlus, I got the following message:

        Message File SP1<lang>.msb not found

The instructions on OTN say just to run the install but there are not a lot of specific directions.

The question I'm not sure I know the answer to is what to put in when I am asked for the Oracle Home location.

Any step-by-step help you could give me would be helpful.

I am using Windows NT and Oracle8i.

Thanks in advance. Received on Sun Aug 27 2000 - 17:02:19 CEST

Original text of this message