Anyone that has faxed Developer Reports from Forms.

From: Lesley Boughner <boughner_at_mnsi.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 20:26:01 -0400

Hello everyone. I'm starting a new application and I wanted some input from others with experience in faxing using Developer 2000 reporting.

WinFaxPro has already been purchased (licenses too), does this application work well with Developer? We also have an Oracle 8i database.

Does Oracle Developer have any of it's own faxing software?

If anyone knows of any limitations or positive aspects of using WinFaxPro (9.02) your input is greatly appreciated.

Lesley Boughner Received on Fri Aug 25 2000 - 02:26:01 CEST

Original text of this message