oracle report problem

From: Sabine Hoffmann <shoffmann_at_infeurope.lu>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:14:50 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for the answer !!!
[Quoted] [Quoted] And now we have an other problem. Please help us !

I have a group-above report avec 2 groups (level 1 and level 2) For the level 1 i have a parameter :p_name with a select statement for a [Quoted] value-list. (without the option restrict) - and in the selectstatement from [Quoted] the datas i have "select name,......from <table>.....where ....."name=:p_name"
When i execute the report i have the list and i can also write an other [Quoted] value. And the report will be execute. But when i write nothing for the [Quoted] parameter i have nothing ! But i want to have all the data ! What can i do ? [Quoted] [Quoted] I think its nessary to write a trigger or a function ?! who can help us ?

I hope for an answer - Thanks in advance. Sabine Received on Mon Aug 21 2000 - 18:14:50 CEST

Original text of this message