Re: OAS Session time out problem...

From: Finn Ellebaek Nielsen <fen_at_changegroup.dk>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 23:30:07 +0200

As taken from the release notes:

Cartridge Timeout Value

The OAS Node Manager displays an incorrect value for cartridge timeout. In the Cartridge Server GUI form of an application (found in the Configuration branch), the displayed value for Cartridge Timeout is 86400 seconds. The correct value is 5 minutes (300 seconds) and is not changeable. However, this value is superseded by any session related timeout parameters that may be in use by session enabled cartridges.

HTH. Finn