Re: Designer

From: Brian Duff <Brian.Duff_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 00:24:47 +0100

Hi,

You need to use the user/password you set up when you installed your Repository.

The error you are getting looks more like you are having problems with your tnsnames.ora: Use the Oracle Net8 Easy Config tool (it's in the Oracle For Windows NT program group, assuming you're using Windows NT).

Failing that, check that the tns listener is running on your Repository server (again, if it's a WinNT box, check Control Panel->Services).

Brian