Oracle Developer 6 Best Practise

From: <prthomas_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 15:41:17 GMT

Hi,

We are about to start detailed design and development on an Developer 6 system and I was wondering if anyone had any Top Tips or Best Practise advice for us.

I am experienced in Oracle database development and also client-server using C++ and java but have never used Developer before. I understand from my limited experience so far that Dev is a bit quirky compared to other development tools I have used.

So if anyone has any advice or useful web links that would be great.

Cheers,
Peter

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Aug 16 2000 - 17:41:17 CEST

Original text of this message