Re: url parameters

From: Dominique Selvon <dominiqueselvon_at_eunite.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 17:37:22 +0100

To assign a value to a textarea in html you put the value between the opening and closing tags like so

<textarea name="p_textarea" rows="5" cols="20" wrap="virtual">
##value goes in here##
</textarea>

To assign a value to a normal input for field you do this

<input type="TYPE" name="p_name" value="##value goes here">

Hope that helps