Re: Help : problem with using Rollback segment in Oracle Form

From: Nascar <nascar_at_flash.net>
Date: 2000/08/12

I'd issue a Standard.Commit; or Commit_form; prior to the Dbms_transaction call, and then verify that you have in fact, grabbed that rollback segment, which you can check via db views. I did something very similar with some batch runs and big SQL*Plus update scripts and I always started them with a ROLLBACK statement or a COMMIT prior to the dbms_transaction call. The call has to be the first statement of a NEW transaction, and sometimes it gets "overlooked".
Good luck.