Designer 1.3.2 to 6i upgrade

From: Alain Schartz <alain.schartz_at_cc.lu>
Date: 2000/08/11

We are planning to upgrade our 1.3.2 Designer installation to 6i. The documentation states that this operation is not supported by Oracle - one has to upgrade to 6.0 and then migrate to 6i.

Could someone tell me where I can find documentation on this 1.3.2 to 6.0 upgrade? I've got a "Designer 6i R1.3.2 to R6.0 Upgrade" CD but I cannot find any documentation about this operation in the docs. After playing around with the installer for a while, it seems to me that this [Quoted] CD is a patch set...

Are there any other problems one should be aware of BEFORE beginning the upgrade?

Alain Schartz Received on Fri Aug 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message