Re: Export Job

From: Tony <bobek_at_ba.ttc.sk>
Date: 2000/08/03

Hi
You must look at a table user_jobs for description of job. Attribute "broken". You can try run job manual
in SQL+. If you will haven`t error code from output, you look at attribute "next_date,next_sec". They value must be changed by attribute`s value "interval".
Other thing is database initial parameters for periodic running : job_queue_processes = 2
job_queue_interval = 60 /this is default value without specification/ Parameter "job_queue_processes " is as default "0";

Tony
ps:
Is a better way when you make job with SQL+ as in the enterprise manager.