Problem starting WebDB

From: Mike Breidenbaugh <mbreidenbaugh_at_home.com>
Date: 2000/08/02

[Quoted] I am reposting my question as I believe I cannot be the only person experiencing this problem. I hope someone can Please help.

I have installed WebDB 2.2 on a Win2000 system. This is also a dual boot system with Win98 on a seperate hard disk. Once installed I can connect to [Quoted] WebDB easily as instructed through the browser. If I Restart the system it will work fine also.
[Quoted] However...If I reboot into win98 and the back to win200 OR shut the computer [Quoted] [Quoted] down for the night; I can no longer connect to WebDB. I get a Page not found [Quoted] error. If I then restart win2000 2 or 3 times, I will be able to connect [Quoted] properly again. (Note that now even this doesn't work) I'm wondering if anyone has a possible reason for this happening this way. Received on Wed Aug 02 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message