Re: SQLPlus problem (ORA-01033)

From: Doug Manney <Doug_Manney_at_mail-net.com>
Date: 2000/08/02

NQL can get you where you need to go.
Quick and painless scripting not a problem. Scripters and Programmers,

NQL (Network Query Language) is a dynamic and innovative tool that makes it possible to retrieve information from any network, organize it in any format and deploy it across any platform including wireless devices such as the Palm Pilot VII, digital cellphones and digital pagers.

NQL sets a new standard for developer productivity, saving time and allowing comprehensive interoperability with all programming and scripting languages.

We are currently seeing an almost 90% purchase rate after companies evaluate the software including Microsoft and Ingram Micro.

To see the latest information on NQL and download a full version for a free 30 day evaluation visit our website at www.NQLSolutions.com/downloaddirect

Please contact me at 888-816-1930 for questions concerning your companies’ specific needs and how NQL can solve them.

Thank you,

I look forward to doing business with you.

Doug Manney