Database Size and Memory Usage

From: Jason Rigsbee <jrigsbee_at_rigsbee.net>
Date: 2000/07/26

[Quoted] I have a database that has grown toooooo big for what it is and what it does. There is not much to this database (not many tables, views, triggers, [Quoted] data, etc.) and it is used only for development purposes. It has grown to [Quoted] [Quoted] over 8GB in size. How can I shrink (compress) a database and then limit the [Quoted] amount of disk space it can gobble up?

[Quoted] [Quoted] Finally I also need to know how I can limit each database to a selected static memory space but preferably a dynamic range of memory-lets say between 0 MB and 150 MB of physical RAM when running?

Thank you.

jlr Received on Wed Jul 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message