Re: Designer Server Model Diagram

From: Frank <fbortel_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/07/26

Van Messner wrote:

> Is there a way to print a legend with my own text on a
> Designer 6 Server Model Diagram? I'd like to print right on the
> diagram a key for users explaining what different entity colors
> mean.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Van

> Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
> Up to 100 minutes free!
> http://www.keen.com
No,

I once requested such an option but it was "too difficult to implement". There's a workaround, tho (if your diagram is not too large): copy it into a wordprocessor (M$), and add whatever text you like. Make sure you open the diagram, select nothing! and then copy, paste.

Hth, Frank Received on Wed Jul 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message