Re: javascript and pl/sql

From: Michael J. Moore <hicamel_at_home.com>
Date: 2000/07/19

Basically you can't do this directly. But indirectly you could have javascript invoke a URL which points to the PL/SQL cartridge and passes a parameter which is really the name of a PL/SQL procedure to be run.

I know that I am not giving the details, but I am not sure that this is the kind of solution that you had in mind.
Mike

"Sandy" <daleelaNOdaSPAM_at_usa.net.invalid> wrote in message news:15efa2ac.562ab22a_at_usw-ex0109-068.remarq.com...
> HI,
>

> I would like to know how to call a pl/Sql procedure in
> javascript code.
>

> thanks
>

> sandy
>

> * Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find
related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful Received on Wed Jul 19 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message