Re: probably a dumb question but...

From: Matt B. <mcb_at_fightspam.sd.znet.com>
Date: 2000/07/10

"Jef Reynders" <jef_reynders_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:4gia5.67$Dv2.2880_at_nreader1.kpnqwest.net...
> I'm gonna ask it anyway. When I create a new Form module with one or more
> data/control blocks, as soon as I run the module it asks me to choose one of
> the blocks to run. Is there any way I can set a default block for a module?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jef Reynders
> reply to jef_reynders_at_hotmail.com please

Make sure one of the blocks has an enterable field. By default (unless you specify otherwise in each of the block's properties for previous navigation block or next navigation block or you force a GO_BLOCK on WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE or some other trigger), the form will look for the first enterable field in the first block ("first block" being the block that comes first in Forms' Object Navigator). Make sure the block you want to go to is navigable and has enterable fields.

-Matt Received on Mon Jul 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message