Sizing Forms Server 6.x

From: <bhelfer_at_firstam.com>
Date: 2000/07/08

I'm trying to arrive at a reasonable estimate for sizing a system that will be running Oracle Forms Server 6i. I've carefully read through Oracle's document "Oracle Developer Server 6.0 - A Capacity Planning Guide". We'll be developing an application utilizing custom forms and reports to be access via the web. I'd appreciate feedback from people who have tested and hopefully implemented Forms Server 6.x. I'm especially interested in memory and CPU usage.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Jul 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message