calling procedures from access

From: CHUCK BECK <ctb_at_PRODIGY.NET>
Date: 2000/07/03

Hello all,
[Quoted] hope this isn't too off topic for this list. I am trying to create an Access application with an Oracle back end. I need [Quoted] Access to call some stored Oracle procedures but I do not know the syntax. I have tried using the SQL pass through with no success. I can pass regular [Quoted] SQL statements ok, but not the PL/SQL call. In Oracle you call the procedure with 'execute procedure name'. It does work correctly on the oracle side.
Is there some kind of qualifying statement that needs to precede the oracle [Quoted] statement? Any ideas or places to look for info would be appreciated.

Chuck Received on Mon Jul 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message